People cry at weddings. It's just a fact. For this reason, for our wedding I created these small packets called Tears of Joy. It's a super simple packet that adds a personal touch to the wedding with very low cost.
Here's what you need:
- Clear Plastic Treat bags (6" x 4.5")
- Travel size tissue packs
- Sticker or printed label (with double sticky tape -- I used repositionable double sticky scrap booking tape, but regular double sticky should work fine).
Here's how to assemble the packets:
1. Fill each treat bag with 2 tissues from the travel pack.
2. Fold down the top end twice so the fold makes it somewhere in the middle of the tissue.
3. Use a sticker or double sticky tape with label to seal it closed.
So, really that's all there is to it.
For the labels, I printed them on cardstock. You can also use those Avery sticker labels that can be printed on, or maybe those Hershey Kiss stickers that you can print on.