So, I thought I'd give a brief update of what I've done for Thanksgiving during the weekend along with some pictures.
1. Grocery shopping for everything but the veggies that we need fresh.
2. Built bolo ball set. I'm hopefully going to do a post on this tonight as well.
3. Toasted the bread cubes for the stuffing.
4. Made pumpkin cookies (well, this is actually for a work potluck, so I'll be making more)
5. Started the gravlax. It has to "marinate" in a mixture of salt, sugar, pepper & dill for 48 hours.
6. Proof baked the sweet dinner rolls and threw them in the freezer.
Things are definitely shaping up. Hope yours is too. :-)