Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Cookbook: It's all About the Rooster



I just recently bought a cookbook.  The Sriracha Cookboook by Randy Clemens. I'm So Excited!!!

 I'm a fan of Sriracha sauce, AKA: Rooster sauce. Rooster sauce is a Thai hot sauce that is a common condiment in Asian restaurants.  It's really good, and mixes well with other ingredients, such as ketchup and mayo.  Try it with ketchup next time you eat some fries.

I haven't had the chance to try anything in here yet, but a sample of stuff that I want to try:

Homemade Sriracha
Kicked Up Party Nuts
Honey Sriracha Glazed Buffalo Wings
Sriracha Cream Cheese
Sriracha Cheese Log
Sriracha and SPAM Fried Rice
Bacon-Sriracha Cornbread
Turned Up Tuna Tartare
Camarones A La Diabla
Sriracha Ceviche
Thai Chicken Coconut Soup

Okay, so I've almost named the whole cookbook.  A few things about the cookbook.  It only has 50 recipes, but they all sound really delicious and have a good amount of variety.  The pictures look really good and the instructions are clear and informative.  Here are some shots of the book.






I promise a more interesting and craft related post next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment