Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wider Square Knot Friendship Bracelet

So, apparently, I'm on a friendship bracelet making kick.  Here's another friendship bracelet that I made using generally the same method as the previous post, only with more strings.



In this bracelet, I used 8 strings.  Each row is made up of 3 sets of square knots (where a set of square knots is equal to a square knot and it's reverse knot , 2 knots total).

Make the first set with the first 4 strings (just like before).
Make the second set with the last 4 strings.
And lastly, make the last set with the 4 middle strings.

Ta da.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My son is so into these bracklet's. Thanks for sharing I think I will make one :)

Fe said...

Awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the link to make this? i'm having trouble to make it

Post a Comment