I still had cranberry sauce from thanksgiving. So, I did a bit of googling. I found this recipe from the serious eats site (love that site by the way).
Recipe can be found: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2007/11/morningafter_cranberry_sauce_muffins.html
Here's the short version...
0. Preheat oven 400 degrees F
1. mix all dry ingredients in bowl A
2. mix all wet ingredients in bowl B
3. fold together all ingredients
4. bake in muffin pan til you can stick a skewer in it and it comes out clean.
The recipe by itself is pretty good. But, dare I say, tasted a bit too... healthy. I think next time I'll skip the wheat flour and do the whole thing with all purpose white flour. On the whole, it's quite tasty.