The glasses I used are from Ikea (love that place). (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80094014/)
2 washcloths (one the color of the rose, and one green for leaves)
a dowel (painted green)
hand sanitizer (small ones from Bath and Body Works)
cardstock (with leave shapes and thanks printed on)
green fabric (for leaves)
2. Lay the end of the dowel as shown in the picture, and slowly roll the washcloth around.
3. When you have a couple of inches left, start folding it down while continuing to roll.
4. On the long side of the washcloth, fold up.
5. Follow the fold and wrap the folded part around the rose (as you would if you were rolling up a sock).
6. Position and fix so it looks like a rose.
7. To make the tags, take your printed cardstock (with leaves), and use iron-on adhesive to iron on fabric on the back side.
8. Cut the leaves out.
9. Use a hole puncher to punch a hole.
10. Slip the leaf onto the dowel. You can put a slight bend on the leaf to help it to hold on the dowel, and for looks because leaves have that natural bend anyway.
11. Attach the hand sanitizer to the dowel. Tape seems to work pretty well for us.
12. Lay out a green washcloth, and fold the top and bottom corner in.
13. Stand the hand sanitizer and dowel above the center of the washcloth.
14. Bring up the sides, hold it and flip the whole thing upside down. This allows you to fix the green washcloth so it fits nicely into the glass. Slip the glass on top.
15. Flip back right-side down. Fix the green washcloths so they look like two nice big leaves or a bed of greenery for the the rose.
And that's it. We got a lot of compliments on these favors.